歌曲: April Rain 艺人: Delain 音乐星级: ★★★★ 所属专辑: April Rain 发行年代: 2009 风格: Gothic Metal 相关介绍: 来自荷兰的Delain是由前Within Temptation的键盘手Martijn Westerholt所组建的乐队(他的兄弟Robert Westerholt就是WT的光头吉他手,Sharo

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

3There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven: 2a time to be born and a time to die, a time to plant and a time to uproot, 3a time to kill and a time to heal, a time to tear down and a time to build, 4a time to weep an

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 圣经旧约 传道书

1.Do you have a map? Because I just keep losting in your eyes. 你有地图么?因为我刚在你的眼神中迷失了。 2.Meeting you was fate, and falling in love with you was out of my control. 遇见你是命运的安排而爱上你是我情不自

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

经典英文歌曲:Miss You Finally--trademark but i miss you finally but i miss you finally try to remember all this you we share the laughter share the tears hm..year... thought that forever it would be i realize you lied to me i still hold on st

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美绝对经典 U2

This was my fate, giving in To your lips, To your eyes i should have known it would come back to haunt me Crooked smile, a reflection in your eyes That shows my weakness for Beautiful mistakes Something that I know you've seen before I'm not the firs

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

有七张英国冠军专辑与14首冠军单曲的西城男孩让歌迷苦等两年,终於发行出道十年的第九张专辑《爱就在这里》,就在宣传正如火如荼展开时,万人迷尼基 (Nicky Byrne)的爸爸惊传本月3日疑似因

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

Someone like you by Sissel Swear I made up my mind When I saw you that first time It's like you were sent from the sky The kind of love you hear about That you just can't do without Baby that's you and I Always believed there was something more Thro

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

In a catastrophic emergency, you take gaint panic breaths. Suddenly you become euphoric, docile. You accept your fate. 语音讲解 单词发音 catastrophic /ˌktəˈstrɒfɪk◂ $ -ˈstrɑː-/ gaint /ˈdʒaɪənt/ euphoric /juːˈfɒrɪk $ jʊˈfɔː

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着Gwen学英语之每日早读

Do you have a map? Because I just keep losting in your eyes. 你有地图么?因为我刚在你的眼神中迷失了。 Meeting you was fate, and falling in love with you was out of my control. 遇见你是命运的安排而爱上你是我情不自禁。

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

音乐咖啡厅:Geri Halliwell - Someone Watching Over Me 相关介绍:前辣妹组合(Spice Girls)主唱之一的生姜辣妹Geri Halliwell单飞后的首张专辑,继承了前辣妹组合的风格,10首歌曲动听悦耳,水准不在辣妹

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

歌曲: To Be With You 艺人: Human Nature 音乐星级: ★★★★ 所属专辑: Walk The Tightrope 发行年代: 2004 风格: Pop 相关介绍: 来自澳洲雪梨的四人组合Human Nature,以担任Michael Jackson、Celine Dion等天王、天后的巡迴演唱开场嘉宾而打开知名度,98年

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

音乐咖啡厅:Westlife - How to Break a Heart 相关介绍:有七张英国冠军专辑与14首冠军单曲的西城男孩让歌迷苦等两年,终於发行出道十年的第九张专辑《爱就在这里》,就在宣传正如火如荼展开时,

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

模仿文本: The Mona Lisa is gazed at by an average of 6 million people a year. Now scientists think they may have found the final resting place of Leonardo da Vinci's muse for the picture, and they want to open her grave to carry out DNA tests.

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

I thought that you were over with it, told me it was time to quit it Now you're saying you regret it (just a little late) So listen I was really in love, then I went and found a new drug Something that was legal enough (just a little late) One more t

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

The day is cold,and dark,and dreary; It rains,and the wind is never weary; The vine still clings to the moldering wall, But at every gust the dead leaves fall, And the day is dark and dreary. My life is cold and dark and dreary; It rains and the wind

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

打榜热歌 凄凄柔情:Jason Derulo - What If 今年Jason Derulo的名字一直出现在榜单上,作为新人,他的成绩相当不错。多首单曲打入英美榜单前十。这首What If也是出自今年3月他的首张专辑,目前排在

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

I haven't felt this type of thang in a while I thought I lost myself in love until I found you I can't predict my fate but I can't be his no more Oooh two years enough few days but my week with you means more oooh I'm quickly fallin' and it feels nat

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Demian by Hermann Hesse 7) Eva Once during my vacation I visited the house where years before Demian had lived with his mother. I saw an old woman strolling in the garden and, speaking with her, learned that it was her house. I inquired after the Dem

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英语文学名著

The battle plan closed in my hands I have already made to conquer all these lands Will be released within tonight Constraining Exentar to fight What I've prepared is just unfair But I don't care about it 'cause my goal's prevail The Astar's fall and

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

那么如何用英语来表达自己属呢?首先还是把十二生肖的英语梳理一遍: 鼠 Rat (/Mouse) 牛 Ox 虎 Tiger 兔 Rabbit (/Hare) 龙 Dragon 蛇 Snake 马 Horse 羊 Goat (/Ram/Sheep) 猴 Monkey 鸡 Rooster 狗 Dog 猪 Boar (/Pig) 如

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语